- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Two Island Cruise Package (Neil Island & North Bay) (Boat Charges)
- One session of Snorkeling in Havelock ( Subject to weather condition)
- Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail
- Ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock (round trip)
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
Day 01 – Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to Hotel. After some rest visit the Carbyn’s Cove Beach and then the famous Cellular Jail (Entry closes @ 1545 hrs), Cellular Jail, also known as Kalapani is an old colonial prison situated in Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Constructed by the Britishers during their colonial rule in India, Cellular Jail was used particularly to exile political prisoners where they were subjected to many atrocities at the hands of the British. The jail complex is now maintained by the Government of India and it is recognized as the national memorial monument that showcases the life of prisoners during the British era and then attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. The sound and light show at Cellular Jail is showcased as a conversation between a Atma (Spirit) and a Pipal Tree in the legendary actor Om Puri’s Voice. The show is approximately for 45 – 50 minutes. Later drop back to Hotel.
•In case your flight lands in the afternoon we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
•Once Cellular Jail visit is over guest will have to exit the Jail premises and wait at the garden opp to Jail and re-enter the Jail as per the timing of the Sound & Light Show
•Please note that the vehicles are not allowed to stop outside cellular Jail, hence guest will be dropped approx. 400 Mtrs before Cellular Jail and will have to walk from the parking point until Jail. Once Jail / S&L show visit is done the guest will have to walk again to the parking point to board the vehicle
•Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability
•Cellular Jail is closed on Monday
Day 02 – Port Blair – Havelock
Departure by Private / Government Ferry (PB HL) from Port Blair – Havelock (Swaraj Dweep). The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs to reach Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)(Proceed inside jetty with your own luggage as out staff is not allowed inside the jetty and once you enter the jetty proceed to the ferry counter and show the printout of your ticket and get the boarding stamped and then wait for the boarding announcement and then proceed with your luggage towards the ferry and any big luggage is to be handed over to the ferry staff and hand luggage to be carried on board and once you reach the destination collect your luggage outside the ferry and proceed towards the exit of terminal). Our person will be waiting at the exit of the gate with Guest Name on a Placard. Proceed to selected Hotel and between around 1430 hrs – 1530 hrs proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind and relax and enjoy the pristine white sand beach. To get the best view of Radhanagar Beach, we would recommend you to go in the water until Hip Level. Once there, turn around and you will see the Clean Blue Waters + the mystic white sand and the magical green trees, and this is the best view once can have of the Radhanagar Beach. There are some local shops where guest purchase some snacks and refreshments. Evening at Leisure.
•Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)
•There are limited cars on Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
Day 03 – Havelock (Elephant Beach / Light House)
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach or Light House by sharing boat (Elephant Beach was called so as it was an Elephant Training Camp run by the Forest Department in the 1990’s. The same is not operational now and there are no Elephants at Elephant Beach). The journey time is 30-45 mins and spend some time on the breathtaking white sands of Elephant Beach and you can enjoy variety of Fruit Chats, Coconut Water, Samosa chat and Jalmuri etc on direct payment basis and also you can also go for some water sports activities like Snorkeling, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Glass bottom Boat, Banana Boat Ride, Sofa boat ride, Parasailing etc on Direct payment. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Return back after 3 hrs in the same sharing boat back to the Beach No 1. Our tour manager will meet and greet and assist with car transfers to proceed to Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
Day 04 – Havelock – Port Blair
Check out from Hotel as per check out time and proceed to Jetty to board return Private / Government Ferry (HL PB) from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to Port Blair. Our person will be waiting at the exit gate of the harbor and then we will drop you to your Hotel. Day is at Leisure.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least an hour before vessel departure time
Day 05 – Port Blair – North Bay & Ross Island
Today after breakfast proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) by sharing boats- to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). The same boat will then take the guest to visit Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) – It was named after marine surveyor, Daniel Ross. In December 2018, it was renamed as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island as a tribute to Subhash Chandra Bose – from where the Britishers’ governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc (For those who do not want to walk around the island, there are Battery Operated Buggy’s available at a nominal charge, which can be paid by the guests directly). Also note at Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island), only 01 guide is available, her name is Ms. Anuradha, and hence guide services are Subject to availability as there is not guarantee if she will be there on the island on the day when you are going to visit and guest can pay directly for the same. Drop back to Hotel. Evening atLeisure.
• North Bay and Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) is closed on Wednesday
• Ferry for North Bay trip leaves at fixed timings please ensure you are on time at Water Sports Complex from where you will board the boat
• All activities are at an extra cost at North Bay
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip
• The last ferry for Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) leaves by 1400 hrs.
Day 06 – Departure from Port Blair
Breakfast and then check out from PB Hotel as per check out time after which we will take you straight to the Airport to board your departure flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands.
• Do note that all hotels in Port Blair have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and request all guest to be at the airport at least 1.5 hrs before departure flight timing.
End of Services
*Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Guide charges
- Scuba diving, Sea walking and other Water sports activities
- Glass Bottom Boat ride per person cost is INR.525
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
How To Knock out Mac cleaner
The Best Way to Remove Out Of The Mac? Folks have trouble with the specific program which is installed in their own computer systems. It can make your computer. Listed here is the way you free your self speedmymac com out of its clutches for good and can remove it.